floris
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Re: hi goos

Bericht door floris » ma feb 26, 2007 8:02 pm

Goos schreef:
dragula schreef:
Goos schreef:Hey Dargula,

Welcome to our forum! Hope you have a nice time over here.

Got any pictures of your bike?
:D Hi Goos you can find pics of my bike on the uk rat bike zone website under rally rides stormin 03 3rd one along labelled under suzuki gsx its a kawasaki gpx 750 actually and also under stormin 02 bottom right of page , its changed again ive added other parts like wheel covers and side mount headlight which is now wearing a gas mask as well as the suzuki gsxr headlights thats on it also got a 4/1 exhaust as the original ones rusted through.saying that I must get some up to date photos of it . cheers ,D Incase you were wondering where i got the name from its the name of the MUNSTERS hotrod 8) (old american gothicky series)along the same lines as the ADDAMS FAMILY :D
This one?:
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Sweet!
Looks awesome! :twisted:

dragula
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Re: hi goos

Bericht door dragula » ma feb 26, 2007 8:32 pm

floris schreef:
Goos schreef:
dragula schreef: :D Hi Goos you can find pics of my bike on the uk rat bike zone website under rally rides stormin 03 3rd one along labelled under suzuki gsx its a kawasaki gpx 750 actually and also under stormin 02 bottom right of page , its changed again ive added other parts like wheel covers and side mount headlight which is now wearing a gas mask as well as the suzuki gsxr headlights thats on it also got a 4/1 exhaust as the original ones rusted through.saying that I must get some up to date photos of it . cheers ,D Incase you were wondering where i got the name from its the name of the MUNSTERS hotrod 8) (old american gothicky series)along the same lines as the ADDAMS FAMILY :D
This one?:
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Sweet!
Looks awesome! :twisted:
Cheers Floris its now got covered rear wheel and I,m making up some handguards something like yours tho I,m using an mx tyre so should look gnarly and my mates making me up some engine/frame crash bar type things kinda like a perimeter type frame should look 8) when finished hopefully
THE names BLACK ,MATT BLACK the only colour youll ever need

Plaats reactie