Moderators: Goos, Woody, Teevee

Plaats reactie
jsfury
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Hi, I just joined this forum.

Bericht door jsfury » zo mar 11, 2007 10:55 pm

Hi Folks,

My name is John and I am currently in the process of building a project bike for myself. I was planing on doing a military theme from the fortries and painting it O.D. but after looking over some of the wild stuff are friends from the other side of the pond are doing, I'm considering satin black. The bike I'm using as a base is a 1975 Honda CB 750 K5. As I do things to it I take pictures of the build to keep a record of my progress. Maybe I can post some pictures to share with you all and swap some thoughts and ideas. in the future. This is a very cool site and I really enjoy the untraditional rides I am seeing here. The only sad part is the logo header and department tags are so dominate at the top of the web page it makes it difficulte to view the pictures. :( Maybe the web master can do something about that. Then again, maybe not.

Dyrck
Rataplan Rat
Rataplan Rat

Bericht door Dyrck » ma mar 12, 2007 8:40 am

Hi John,

Welcome to the darkside of the moon euh.. Northsee i mean:-)
Tell us more:
Where are you from, pics of your bike, intentions to come over for the DHR'07-meeting.

We're curious to see the progression of your bike.
Enjoy !
Olive is the New Black

jsfury
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Bericht door jsfury » ma mar 12, 2007 12:03 pm

Hi Dyrck,

Thanks for writing. I live in the state of New York, USA. I am 55 years old and self employed. Unfortunately, work is not to good for me right now, but I'm hoping thinks are going to pick up around here soon. It seems the older you get, the harder it is to find work.

As for coming over to the DHR '07, that would be great if I could, it's just a little out of my price range for now. I'm going to try and send some pictures... Okay, just tried, nothing happen. What do I need to do?

Thanks again for writing.

Sincerely, John[/img]

Plaats reactie