hello an greetings from Scotland

Section for our foreign visitors / Abschnitt für unsere deutschen Besucher

Moderators: Goos, Woody, Teevee

dragula
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

hello an greetings from Scotland

Bericht door dragula » vr feb 02, 2007 12:57 pm

:D hello fellow ratbikers hows things, this sites cool just wish i could understand dutch :? still at least there is an english part of the site so that we can converse with our fellow ratters out there .Maybe hopefully get some rataplan merchandise sometime?Hi UT howz things saw your bike in 100%, liked the support your local ratbike sticker must get one made up for mine though i live on the west coast of scotland so probably read support your local ratbike(r)west coast (iron cross) logo.I use 100% forum and ratbike zone as well . bye D
THE names BLACK ,MATT BLACK the only colour youll ever need

JPi
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Bericht door JPi » vr feb 02, 2007 3:35 pm

Hi, nice to read something from our fellow-isle-rats. Feel free to study dutch through this site. Some german rats speak and write dutch quite well by now.. :-**

Goos
Bestuur Rat
Bestuur Rat
Contacteer:

Bericht door Goos » vr feb 02, 2007 4:13 pm

Hey Dargula,

Welcome to our forum! Hope you have a nice time over here.

Got any pictures of your bike?
Druk, druk, druk, vroem vroem, druk, druk, druk, .....

dragula
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

hi goos

Bericht door dragula » vr feb 02, 2007 7:57 pm

Goos schreef:Hey Dargula,

:D Hi Goos you can find pics of my bike on the uk rat bike zone website under rally rides stormin 03 3rd one along labelled under suzuki gsx its a kawasaki gpx 750 actually and also under stormin 02 bottom right of page , its changed again ive added other parts like wheel covers and side mount headlight which is now wearing a gas mask as well as the suzuki gsxr headlights thats on it also got a 4/1 exhaust as the original ones rusted through.saying that I must get some up to date photos of it . cheers ,D Incase you were wondering where i got the name from its the name of the MUNSTERS hotrod 8) (old american gothicky series)along the same lines as the ADDAMS FAMILY :D

RoadWarrior
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat
Contacteer:

Bericht door RoadWarrior » vr feb 02, 2007 11:18 pm

Did you say "side mount headlight" ??

Makes me curious !
CHROME won't get you home.

Dyrck
Rataplan Rat
Rataplan Rat

Bericht door Dyrck » za feb 03, 2007 8:57 am

Since we visited the Rat & Survivalshow in Great Stukeley last year, i've got the gratest respect for the Brittisch/ Welsh and Scottisch bikers !
Your creations are the greatest !
Welcom to the digital side of Europe an we hope to see you somewhere on the road or at a meeting.
Olive is the New Black

floris
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Bericht door floris » za feb 03, 2007 11:57 am

Welcome!!
Are you at this year's R&S in England?

magna
Rataplan Rat
Rataplan Rat
Contacteer:

Bericht door magna » za feb 03, 2007 12:19 pm

Which town/village in Scotland? We'll be on holiday to Scotland in May (for the 5th time 8) ).
Op het toilet: (>_<) - (¤_¤) - (0_0) - (^_^)

Goos
Bestuur Rat
Bestuur Rat
Contacteer:

Re: hi goos

Bericht door Goos » za feb 03, 2007 2:57 pm

dragula schreef:

:D Hi Goos you can find pics of my bike on the uk rat bike zone website under rally rides stormin 03 3rd one along labelled under suzuki gsx its a kawasaki gpx 750 actually and also under stormin 02 bottom right of page , its changed again ive added other parts like wheel covers and side mount headlight which is now wearing a gas mask as well as the suzuki gsxr headlights thats on it also got a 4/1 exhaust as the original ones rusted through.saying that I must get some up to date photos of it . cheers ,D Incase you were wondering where i got the name from its the name of the MUNSTERS hotrod 8) (old american gothicky series)along the same lines as the ADDAMS FAMILY :D
This one?:
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Sweet!
Druk, druk, druk, vroem vroem, druk, druk, druk, .....

dragula
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Bericht door dragula » za feb 03, 2007 7:25 pm

floris schreef:Welcome!!
Are you at this year's R&S in England?
Hi Floris yeah I should be at this years R&S couldnt go previous years because of work :cry: but this year taken time off so should be there both days 8) :D

dragula
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Re: hi goos

Bericht door dragula » za feb 03, 2007 7:26 pm

Goos schreef:
dragula schreef:

This one?:
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Sweet!
Hi Goos yeah thats my bike :)

dragula
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Bericht door dragula » za feb 03, 2007 7:36 pm

RoadWarrior schreef:Did you say "side mount headlight" ??

Makes me curious !

Hi yeah its a 6 or 5inch bates headlight(now wearing a gas mask) I had lying around an thought Mmm!! I could use that some where so offered it up to various parts of the bike first place was on the handle bars like those old american searchlights you see on the cop cars, but it was a bit too big so it now lives on the left hand side just below the tank, mounted off the radiator bracket

dragula
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Bericht door dragula » za feb 03, 2007 7:47 pm

magnamaniac schreef:Which town/village in Scotland? We'll be on holiday to Scotland in May (for the 5th time 8) ).
:) Hi I live in a town called AYR which is famous for the (poet Rabbie Burns or Robert Burns if you want to speak proper) on the west coast of scotland its about 30miles from the city of GLASGOW

Urban Terrorist
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat
Contacteer:

Re: hello an greetings from Scotland

Bericht door Urban Terrorist » za feb 03, 2007 8:06 pm

dragula schreef::D hello fellow ratbikers hows things, this sites cool just wish i could understand dutch :? still at least there is an english part of the site so that we can converse with our fellow ratters out there .Maybe hopefully get some rataplan merchandise sometime?Hi UT howz things saw your bike in 100%, liked the support your local ratbike sticker must get one made up for mine though i live on the west coast of scotland so probably read support your local ratbike(r)west coast (iron cross) logo.I use 100% forum and ratbike zone as well . bye D
Alright mate!! That support your local ratbike is from the east Bay rats MC in Oakland, USA. http://www.eastbayrats.com/ I should be getting some more later this year once me cash flow situation is under control!! :D

dragula
Bezoek Rat
Bezoek Rat

Holiday in Scotland

Bericht door dragula » ma feb 26, 2007 7:45 pm

magnamaniac schreef:Which town/village in Scotland? We'll be on holiday to Scotland in May (for the 5th time 8) ).
8) When is your holiday ?are you coming by bike/car or flying?

Plaats reactie